WHEN PENTAIR FIRST INTRODUCED INTELLIFLO VARIABLE SPEED TECHNOLOGY, IT SET OFF A MARKETPLACE REVOLUTION WITH ITS ENERGY EFFICIENCY, NEAR-SILENT OPERATION AND LONG SERVICE LIFE.
The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all othe rvariable speed brands. Check out these advantages, and you'll quickly see why:
- Estimated cost savings of up to $1,500 each year.1
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps.
- Dramatically quiter operation--as low as 45 decibels.2
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings.
1. Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model,service factor adn other hydraulic factors.
2. Compared to noise level of a typical 1.5-horsepower single-speed pump.